Loc. IO82RV nr Market Drayton, England.
Mainly HF SSB/RTTY, contests always learning. Enjoy digimodes, mainly rtty and psk recently MS & JT65. I regularly upload eQSLs and LOTW rarely.
Operate in contests especially the RSGB UKAC, IOTA also WPX and other global contests.
-  Renewed G0C – its good but some others argue about whether I’m telling them the whole call.
-  Received short contest callsign G0C for use in certain contests.
-  World 4th in IOTA in fixed/LP/unnasist/24H/SSB http://www.iotacontest.com/contest/iota/2015/finalScore.php?c1=if&c2=su&c3=s&c4=2&c5=l
-  Busy with UK v/uhf activity evenings UKAC
-  QRV as KJ4QAO call in FL visiting relations (Dec)
-  Now member UK Six meter group
-  Upgraded US licence to ‘Extra’ class same call.
-  Home LOC QSY IO82SP > IO82RV
-  Passed ‘General’ Class US licence – now have KJ4QAO
-  QRV as GM0CER from holiday qth on Orkney EU-009
- [2007/8] QRV In Windermere Florida operated as W4/G0CER
- [Yearly] QRV GW0CER from family holiday QTH
- [ 2005] Operated as 9H3DH on Malta.
Enthusiast for E-QSLs and card cards.
Apologies if your waiting for a card from me, email if needed quickly.
I had a problem with my Kenwood TM-G707 and uploaded this video to Youtube – the problem is sorted now thanks to others who helped me. Here is the video
Here is a PDF of information about the Maidenhead locator system – its a small download. Follow this link